Strength Fitness & Wellness Terms and Conditions
Month to Month Program
Provided that member is not in default of this agreement and subject to the terms and conditions hereof, this agreement shall continue on a month-to –month basis until written notice of termination is given and received by Strength Fitness and Wellness. Member may cancel this membership at any time for any reason with a 30 day written noticed delivered to Strength Fitness and Wellness 749 Sommers St. N, Hudson, WI 54016. Your Base Membership Rate, which is the initial monthly payment amount agreed upon on the date of this agreement will remain the same. Strength Fitness and Wellness may increase your monthly dues above your Base Membership Rate on an annual basis by an amount approximately equal to the annual increase in The Consumer Price Index (CPI) multiplied by your Base Membership Rate, of which you will be notified of any changes.
Paid in Full Year Program
This program is on an annual basis. Cancellation of the program is non refundable. A written notice, delivered to Strength Fitness and Wellness 749 Sommers St. N, Hudson, WI 54016, 30 days before term is expired is required for annual rate to be cancelled. If written notice of cancellation is not received an annual rate will continue with a possible increase in membership dues based upon the increase in The Consumer Price Index (CPI) or other written notification of any change.
Change in Membership Type
Member may change Membership type at any time. A fee of the difference between the amounts of Processing fee paid at the time of enrollment and the current full Processing fee is required. To change membership type a joiners fee (per person added) is required along with the difference on monthly or yearly fee.
I hereby authorize Strength Fitness and Wellness to initiate debits from the Bank indicated on the information given for the amount specified. The authority is to remain in effect until Strength Fitness and Wellness has received 30 days written notification from me of the termination of this agreement, until I change membership type or until Strength Fitness and Wellness or the Bank has sent me 30 days written notice of the agreement.
Strength Fitness and Wellness will send a 15 day notification of any change in the amount to be drafted. Should my membership draft not be honored by my Bank for any reason, I realize that I am still responsible for that payment and a second attempt to collect, including Strength Fitness and Wellness service charge, will be made prior to my next draft.
If the year contract cannot be fulfilled on a month to month Program, a $30 cancellation fee will be charged.
Verification and Authorization
I/we verify that the information provided on the application is accurate. This includes, but is not limited to, the selection of membership program and covered individuals. I/we further agree to adhere to the rules of Strength Fitness and Wellness. If these rules are not followed, I/we agree that Strength Fitness and Wellness reverse the right to take necessary disciplinary action, including temporary or permanent suspension of membership and total ban from admittance to use the facility.
By submitting this application, I/we agree that Strength Fitness and Wellness may photograph or videotape me/us and Strength Fitness and Wellness may use those photographs or video footage for marketing purposes. I/we release Strength Fitness and Wellness from any claim or liability related to the use, waive all claims for myself/ourselves, my/our heirs and assignees against the individual, Strength Fitness and Wellness ,staff person, owner, or Strength Fitness and Wellness itself.
Subject to applicable law, Member agrees that Strength Fitness and Wellness may contact Member at any mailing address, phone number or email address provided on this document or any other address subsequently provided to, or obtained unless a Member specifically informs Strength Fitness to which contact is applicable.
Rules Regulations and Policies (subject to change without notice)
- All members will receive a key fob. Each individual MUST swipe to enter facility.
- Any guest MUST fill out proper form and pay required amount before using or operating facility or equipment.
- Hours of operation are 24/7 unless indicated and notified.
- Clothing: Members will dress in an appropriate manner. Shirt and shoes are required.
- Minimum age: All members and guests must be 13 years of age. 13-16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult
- Equipment( weights, kettle bells, dumbbells, jump ropes, etc) must be returned to proper area after use.
- Membership freeze can be granted for a period of up to 3 months in one year with written statement and must be approved by management. Please note the billing will automatically resume after freeze term is ended.
- Violation of Rules: Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted on premises. It is expected that all members and guests be in strict compliance with these rules of Strength Fitness and Wellness. Management reserves the right to exercise discretion when considering the conduct required for a safe and pleasant environment for the member, staff, guests and Strength Fitness and Wellness. Failure to comply with these rules is grounds for immediate expulsion and possible revocation of membership.
- No smoking is allowed in the gym
- No guns of any kind are allowed in the gym.
- Cubbies and coat hooks are provided, however, Strength Fitness and Wellness is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the Membership agreement Terms and Conditions and Buyer’s right to cancel and have received a copy of this agreement.